Sunday, July 20, 2008

Act Your Age

I believe that over the last 6 months to a year or so, the Lord has been calling christians the world over to grow up. To quit playing around. I feel he has placed an urgency in some of us, that makes us realise that we have wasted so much time already!

I feel He's been calling us deeper into Himself... He's given us a hunger for His Word and His Truth, an insatiable desire to learn, to understand, to grow.

I've seen it in friends, here at home and those on line. There has been a shift in focus, in thoughts, in priorities.

I know myself the Lord has been calling me to go Deeper and deeper... to let go of the controll that I feel I need within our relationship. To truly soak in the Word, and gain more and more knowledge of to who He actually is.

Something big is happening, I and I want... no, I need to be ready.

No comments: