Sunday, June 27, 2010

Transition

I opened this blog to get away from Xanga.

I wasn't sure exactly what I would do with it, or how. I just knew that xanga wasn't really doing what it used to...

I thought this was the place, the feel of what I wanted.

But it isn't.

It's calm here. It's... not reflective. I've almost been trying to be something I'm not...

Yes, I think deep, and yes I love my God.

But I'm also loud. And funny. And colourful. And completely self depreciating.

And I do so love to laugh. I love to laugh with people.

I don't think this place invited laughter.

So, for the last couple of days, I've been playing around with templates and new names. I threw a couple around, but settled with one that I think explains things... me...my life... a little better.

So, head on over...the party is now officially begun...

No comments: