Saturday, June 12, 2010

ROOM 101

Not the scary one... the funny one.

Adam and I only discovered this hillarious show this morning, and its premise is that "celebrities were invited to discuss their pet hates and persuade the host to consign them to a fate worse than death in Room 101"

A few of the things we came across were the 80's, Disney, Chris deBurgh, short people and Mendelevium.

I asked Adam what would be on his list, and after some thought he came up with
  1. social media (like, the people who have a twitter, fb, blog(s), myspace, linkedin, jabber blah blah blah)
  2. p0rn
  3. curling
  4. Steriotypical Americans (of which we know none. Just so you know.)

The show gives the guests 5 things, but Adam had to go to work.

I don't have many things that I have a total abhorance for, but I think my selections would be (keeping in mind that you need to be able to joke about it, so human trafficking and childhood cancer is out):

  1. Spiders
  2. Prosti-tots (you know, the 12 year old little girls dressed like streetwalkers)
  3. Brussels Sprouts
  4. Cameron Diaz

What about you? I'd love to see the things that you would cast into the room.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prosti-tots? That is the most hilarious thing I have read in some time. I absolutely HATE when parents dress their children up like that. Brilliant word!

Jen said...

It is, isn't it? Adam loathes them. Our girls don't have a hope of turning into one.

Laura Anne (koalainscotland) said...

I LOVED Room 101! So glad you like it too!